Fantastic hotel facilities for your perfect Bideford break
When looking for the perfect accommodation for your North Devon break, our riverside hotel is a worthy contender. Whether you're planning a weekend break or something slightly longer, knowing that you can return to comfortable beds and a welcoming team of staff at the end of the day can make all the difference.
Boasting views over the River Torridge and elegant Regency interiors, our hotel in Bideford is ideally situated for those hoping to visit Westward Ho!, Instow beach and the Tarka Trail. Plus, with miles of coast path for you to explore, your break in North Devon can be as jam-packed as you'd like!
There's nothing better than relaxing after a busy day exploring. With our Bideford hotel's facilities, you can spend the evenings chatting in the hotel bar or even visiting the swimming pool. So, if you're planning a short break, why not make it one to remember?
Our hotel facilities
Nestled in the heart of picturesque North Devon, you can enjoy the use of these first-class facilities when stopping at The Royal Hotel:
- Traditional fine dining in our elegant Regency Restaurant
- A charming hotel bar offering light meals
- 32 luxury rooms, each with individual character and some with stunning views over the river
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary use of the leisure facilities at our sister hotel, The Barnstaple.
- Sumptuous private dining in the magnificent Kingsley Room
- Licensed venue for Civil Ceremonies or Renewal of Vows
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking